Hi, I'm Kristen!

Im so excited to share with you what I see when I look through my lens. I currently live and work in the Salt Lake City area. I have a passion for travel and will fo anywhere you want me to! I have a passion for photography and love to capture those little moments that are often times left unnoticed. Yellow makes me happy, hot cocoa and snow make me blissfull and helping you freeze time in photos is what makes me truly excited! Thanks for coming, and dont forget to leave a comment, they too make me happy!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Garrett and Jessica {Salt Lake Temple}

Okay, so what is better than marrying your high school love?  Nothing actually. (I may be a wee bit bias as I married mine too) Their wedding was full of fun and laughter and family, just what weddings should be. Their day was a dream and ended with a fantastic party in her beautiful backyard. 


Are they not a gorgeous couple? Wow.

Congrats Garrett and Jessica, what a lovely life ahead!!












 




 



 










No comments:

Post a Comment