Hi, I'm Kristen!

Im so excited to share with you what I see when I look through my lens. I currently live and work in the Salt Lake City area. I have a passion for travel and will fo anywhere you want me to! I have a passion for photography and love to capture those little moments that are often times left unnoticed. Yellow makes me happy, hot cocoa and snow make me blissfull and helping you freeze time in photos is what makes me truly excited! Thanks for coming, and dont forget to leave a comment, they too make me happy!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In the Mountains...

There is little more beautiful than the Utah mountains in the fall, unless of course you are the Massey's, they take the prize. They are so loving and fun with each other, I loved our session. Thanks Bryan and Erin for a great evening!






No comments:

Post a Comment