Hi, I'm Kristen!

Im so excited to share with you what I see when I look through my lens. I currently live and work in the Salt Lake City area. I have a passion for travel and will fo anywhere you want me to! I have a passion for photography and love to capture those little moments that are often times left unnoticed. Yellow makes me happy, hot cocoa and snow make me blissfull and helping you freeze time in photos is what makes me truly excited! Thanks for coming, and dont forget to leave a comment, they too make me happy!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Shae+Felicia Draper Temple Wedding

From her pale lavender roses down to his killer smile and her adorable personality, this was a wedding from heaven! It was a beautiful warm day and they just were so in love that I was loving every minute of it! They were unexpectadly delayed and didnt have much time for photos, but they were so laid back and easy to work with that you would never know it. I dont think I have ever posted so many "sneak peaks" There's just no way to choose which ones to post, so you get a lot! Thank you for hiring me, it was MY pleasure to capture your day!!















No comments:

Post a Comment