Hi, I'm Kristen!

Im so excited to share with you what I see when I look through my lens. I currently live and work in the Salt Lake City area. I have a passion for travel and will fo anywhere you want me to! I have a passion for photography and love to capture those little moments that are often times left unnoticed. Yellow makes me happy, hot cocoa and snow make me blissfull and helping you freeze time in photos is what makes me truly excited! Thanks for coming, and dont forget to leave a comment, they too make me happy!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Over the Moon!

Photobucket

Yay! I am so happy tonight. I love my job more and more each session. It was a beautiful night and the Fall colors are in full swing. Brandi and Aaron have a contagious kind of love for each other. You can just feel the happiness in the air. They love to laugh together and their kids, well, they dont fall far from that tree. They are simply delightfull! Thank you Moons for a fab evening! Enjoy your little peaky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment